- Self contained, portable multi-technologies system
- No installation required
- Adjustable purifier control and fan speed
- Low maintenance – Low cleaning required
The ReSPR3001 substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations in air and on surfaces, utilizing the NCC technology.
Perfect for indoor pollution control, odor reduction, contamination prevention, etc…
NCC consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an Enhanced Catalytic Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers.
*Scientific tests have demonstrated the use of ReSPR surface and air purifiers substantially reduce microbial populations on surfaces – including but not limited to Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Streptococcus spp., Pseudonomas aeruginosa, Bacilus spp., Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans, and S. chartarum. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
ReSPR 3001 can be installed anywhere you have access to an outlet, close to the source of pollution and/or the place of higher occupancy. ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
- To use the 120/240 volt plug, be sure to locate the unit within 2m of a standard 120/240 volt grounded outlet. Long term use of an extension cord is not recommended due to safety considerations.
- ReSPR 3001 uses a washable lint screen filter and only needs a small intervention every 2 years (replacement of the ECO cell).
And installing ReSPR 3001 is amazingly simple: just locate an outlet, connect the unit to the main and place the ReSPR 3001 where the airflow can reach all areas of the room.